Friday, June 3, 2011

30 Days of Creativity: Day 2- Activity Calendar

This isn't creative in the artistic sense, but I did create it and I think it's pretty useful.

I often find myself stuck in the house on the weekday mornings, scrambling to figure out what I can do with the kids that day.  I compiled our favorite activities and put them into a calendar, so it's easy to see at a glance which activities are open each day of the week.  I also added information about times and admission fees.


It's specific to the things that are near us, with the exceptions of the Children's Museum in St. Paul and a few other things.  I only listed the two libraries we are most likely to visit, but I did include several farmers markets for options almost every day of the week.  It's got indoor playgrounds, kid-friendly coffee shops and bookstores, everything train-related I could come up with, and all the usual zoos and museums.  

And the reason for the blurry screen shot of my Word document?  My printer and computer aren't talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment