Sunday, August 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Day 13

Yourself with 13 Things



I had such aspirations for this photo when I saw it on the list, but to get it done, I just threw together random things that were on and around our bed.  I'm afraid it makes it look like we're slobs. In case it's too blurry to figure out what everything is, I'll name them off (clockwise).

1. Mango
2. "The Foot Book"
3. "Playtime Peek-A-Boo"
4. Nintendo Gameboy, Pokemon edition
5. tissue box
6. TV remote (you can only see a bit of it)
7. Tiffany gift box
8. Pizza Luce refrigerator magnet
9. ear buds
10. lint roller
11. Lego car
12. Dwell magazine (underneath some things)
13. stuffed moose

I'm sure any parent can understand the bizarre assortment of stuff that travels around the house via little hands.    I do try to pick up this stuff every day, but it accumulates quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment