Sunday, August 7, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Days 4-7

Taking pictures isn't the hard part.  I carry my iPhone everywhere, and our camera is usually close at hand.  It's finding, and hooking up, the cables to upload the pictures to my computer that is the real job.  

Day 4: Something Green

Just a corner of the living room.  When we moved in to our house, every room was painted white, with beige carpet.  We picked this bright green for the living room and hoped we'd never get sick of it.  I still look at it every day and love it.  

Day 5: From A High Angle


 Punky roughhousing in our bed while Mango looks on.  I'm always disappointed how iPhone pictures look after they've been transferred to the computer, especially the action ones.

Day 6: From a Low Angle

 As long as you think I'm taking a picture of the upstairs and not the downstairs, I think this counts as a low angle.  Our stairs still aren't done.  I'm actually getting used to stepping lightly to avoid splinters in my bare feet, so maybe we won't ever have to finish them.

Day 7: Fruit

This is my Siamese cat.  His name is Mango.  I'd rather take pictures of him than real fruit any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment