Friday, August 26, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- More cheating, and I don't care!

I'm feeling really good about all this cheating on my 30 Day Photo Challenge.  As a SAHM, I'm running around after the kids, cleaning up stuff all day.  It's not until the kids are in bed that I think of using my camera or computer, and by then most pictures are out of the question.  I'm filling in the last four days of pictures with ones taken yesterday (at the MN State Fair) and one that was taken at Minnehaha Falls last week.

Day 22: Hands

Sugar-encrusted mini-donut hand!


Day 23:  Sunflare

Every one of the pictures we took at the Falls had crazy blobs and streaks and spectrums.  I just liked this one of Punky and The Mister the best.

Day 24:  Animal

Husky Lee, the largest boar, weighing 1160 lbs.

Day 25:  Something Pink

I've been successfully applying my sunscreen all summer, but yesterday I was being careful not to get any on my clothing, hence the dark pink stripes that feather out to the sides.  Luckily, since it's such a small area that got burned, it doesn't hurt at all.

1 comment:

  1. I've been cheating too, a lot... however, I'm no where near as far along as you. I'm still stuck on day 12. :) Love seeing your pics!

    ReplyDelete