Monday, October 10, 2011

The Design Sponge Book Event

I love design, design books, design blogs, and books about design blogs.  Are there blogs about design books?   If there are, I'm sure I love them too.


Tonight, one of my favorite blogs-turned-book Design Sponge made a tour stop in Minneapolis.


Any excuse to get some inspiration at Anthropologie...



Sequined, white pumpkins?  Might steal that idea.


Design Sponge at Home, by Grace Bonney.


The treat table


Mini cupcakes!


Something to sip while waiting in line: gingerale with cranberries served in little jars.


 My cheap-y Target dress and boots.


That's Grace Bonney, signing books.



After getting books signed, guests could pose with this backdrop.  I did.  And I have no idea where that photo will show up.




On the way out, I spied some more design books I don't have yet.

It was a fun little night out by myself, and it made me remember how much I love going to events.  I'll have to keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment