Wednesday, June 20, 2012

30 Days of Creativity: Madpad

Day 16


I totally chickened out and am only sharing a picture of what I did instead of the full effect video I made.  This is the Madpad app on the iPad where you can record all sorts of fun snippets of different noises or parts of songs and then play them back to make something new and cool.  


I probably downloaded this app a year ago, but the kids play with it more than I do, and I finally got a chance to work on it by myself.

So I did this at 11:30 at night, sitting on the couch with a cat, and it makes me look like an idiot.  If you really need further explanation, I was putting the cat up in front of my face and fake-meowing in dumb voices.  I thought to myself, very few people will ever see the video if I post it, but then again, isn't that what the Star Wars kid thought to himself?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for being silly in front of other people, but putting it out there on the internet, where it will never, ever go away, doesn't seem like a smart choice.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Jeremy is sitting in the background seemingly oblivious to your antics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looked over once or twice to see why I was meowing.

    ReplyDelete