Monday, June 11, 2012

30 Days of Creativity: Trying Polyvore

I'm not sure this counts as creativity, especially since the outfit I put together is literally what I wore yesterday.  Except for the flower thing that came with the template.  But since it almost matches the nail polish, maybe I should look into getting something like that for my hair?


Hot day in June



Tee shirt dress, $25
Keen Footwear emerald shoes, 60 CAD
Styling product, $27
Essie nail polish, $8


I thought it might be fun to import pictures of all the clothes and accessories I already own into Polyvore and then I could play around and make new outfits, just like Cher's closet in Clueless! But pictures aren't readily available for clothes that aren't sold in stores anymore, and it's really a lot of work.


All said, I think I spent way too much time putting this together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment