Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Morning Roundup

I'm toying with the idea of doing a once-weekly list of my favorite links. For me: a cop out when I want to post a blog but have nothing to write.  For you: one reason to be happy for Mondays!




Could this be the best To Do List template ever?  It's the little details that make it so great.  There's even a place to write an inspirational quote and to keep track of your water-drinking!

I went out dancing this weekend (don't tell me I'm too old) and now this song is stuck in my head. I'm going to be so disappointed if it doesn't show up on the next edition of Just Dance for Wii.

Can't stop playing this addictive music trivia game.  Just wish I hadn't signed in through my Facebook account.  Do I want all my friends knowing I have nothing better to do?

Do you love the time of year when everything is pumpkin-flavored.  I actually don't, but try this lasagna!  We substituted kale for swiss chard and it still worked.  I would maybe try to add more savory spices or sharp cheeses to get it even further from pumpkin pie taste, though.  Swiped from my friend Sang's Facebook post.

I try to refrain from posting stuff about cats, but this video offers "scientific proof that cats are better than dogs." I was laughing so hard I almost cried.  Swiped from my friend Andy's Facebook post.


No comments:

Post a Comment