Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Monday/Tuesday Roundup 1.29.13

Happy Tuesday?

I didn't do my usual link round-up yesterday because I literally could not look away from my kids for one minute.  It was really that bad.


Last Saturday the Mister and I went on a date for the first time in many months.  We went to Pat's Tap to eat, drink, and play skeeball.  It was a lot of fun, but one little thing bugged me the entire time we were there.    The wallpaper is a vintage print of poodles in Paris.  It's the exact same print as a pair of Nick & Nora pajamas I own.  To me, it was like sitting in a room wrapped in my pajamas.  Odd.

Anyway, check out this list of 100 Skills Everyone Should Master.  Not all are appropriate for kids, but a lot of them are and it got me thinking about stuff I can probably start showing my kids now.  Like seasoning a cast-iron skillet, for instance.  There's no reason they should wait until their mid-thirties like I did.

I've seen a million articles on How to Take Better Pictures with your iPhone, but this one is the best I've come across.  I'm amazed at some of the examples.  My phone can do that?  

Why Moms Need a Weekend.  This is what I've been saying, people!


I'm wishing everyone a peaceful week--especially those with kids, because it seems like everyone's are completely off their rockers today.  What's up?


No comments:

Post a Comment