Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Morning Roundup 2.11.13

Happy Monday, friends.

I'm over this winter now.  Could we just have a week of 40 degree weather to melt it all away?



While Punky was watching our bird feeder this morning, I caught this nosy squirrel peeking in the window.  I detest the plant-killing, garbage-eating squirrels that live behind our house, but as soon as they stand up on their hind legs, I think they're adorable.    


Here are a few links:

This is lengthy, but has a lot of good advice.  Modern Ettiquette: Social Media Dos and Donts

I haven't watched a lot of 30 Rock over the years, but I like Tina Fey and I'm familiar with some of the humor on the show (Night Cheese!).  Here are some 30 Rock Jokes Told as Infographics.

Cheesy, punny: Hunger Games Valentines.

This is amazing!  What School Lunch Looks Like In 20 Countries Around the World.  And FYI, you can enroll me in a French or Japanese school anytime.  If you take these pictures at face value, the U.S. has some pretty sad-looking lunches (on styrofoam trays!). For comparison, I looked up the Minneapolis Public Schools February Menu, and I have to say, I'm feeling pretty good about Boo eating school lunches in a few years.

Need a weekly prompt for your lego-building?  Look no further than Lego Quest!

Have a good week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment