Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Morning Roundup 3.18.13

Happy Monday


With each snowstorm in this seemingly endless winter, our house looks more and more like a playground.  The latest addition is this hopscotch course I made with washi tape.  What is washi tape?  It's this awesome Japanese paper tape that comes in every possible color and pattern.  It's like painters tape, and you can put it on anything you want, without having to worry about damaging the surface.  I've been seeing lots of craft ideas for it, but didn't know where to buy it until recently when I spotted it in the office supply area at Target.

Here are some fun ideas to try: 20 Ways to Decorate Your Tech With Washi Tape.

I think using MC Hammer as a childproofer might work at our house.

A cool and surprising infographic about the world's population.

The 82 Best Comedies Streaming on Netflix.  Not a bad list.  There are a few of these that don't come up in my selections when I'm browsing, so I'm glad to know they're there.

Last but not least, from New York Magazine, Why You Truly Never Leave Highschool.  Duhn-duhn-DUHN.  I admit, at the time I'm posting this, I've only skimmed it, but it looks like it's been well-researched.  Also, if you've heard of BrenĂ© Brown, read any of her books, listened to her TED talks on vulnerability and shame (listen to  them!), she is in this article as well.

That's it.  Have a happy Monday and rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment