Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Morning Roundup 5.18.13

Hi, friends! 


I thought I had found the most perfect sunscreen for this summer.  It's not sticky or greasy or chalky or any of the things I hate about sunscreen.  Then I checked it with  Environmental Working Group's Sunscreen Guide and found out they rated it a "5", which isn't terrible, but not so great either.  Anyway, check it out before you buy your family some sunscreen and see what the best choices are.


Some more links:

You've seen the diatribes against the CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch, and the idea of giving A&F clothing to the homeless.  Something about it didn't sit quite right with me (even though I hope it got that jerk shaking in his cool-kid boots.)  Here's another perspective: Why I Can't #Fitchthehomeless.

End of the Year Teacher Gift Ideas.  Some of these I hadn't seen before.

21 Rules of Entertaining.  These are good.  Buuuuut, a few red flags went up for me, reading it with Food Allergy Mama Eyes.  Someone needs to make a guide for entertaining when nut allergies, gluten intolerance, etc. are present.  Think I should take a stab at it?

How To Subscribe to Blogs.  I've switched from Google Reader, which is going away soon, to Feedly, and have been very happy with it.

Have a great week, all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment