Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Morning Roundup 5.6.13

Happy Monday, Friends.  How are you?



This picture is from a long series of unsuccessful selfies as I was trying to see what was going on in the back of my throat.  I was in bed recuperating from a bout of Strep Throat all weekend.  It was awful because of the fever and swollen glands, but a great excuse to take a lot of naps and watch shows on Netflix while the Mister entertained the kids.

Over the weekend I became addicted to Dots.

Needing to restore your faith in humanity? Watch this: A Feel-Good Russian DashCam Compilation.  You'll feel better.  I promise.

We're not 100% organic at our house because, hello, organic is usually a lot more expensive.  The EWGs 2013 Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen lists are really helpful when figuring out what to spend our grocery money on.  (Apples, people.  Always organic for apples.)

May is Minnesota Museums Month, and while I'm not going to hit all my favorites this month, I'm really excited there's a new app I can use this summer when I'm looking for things to do with the kids.

The Marketing Mama's blog post about free EpiPens reminded me that I haven't taken advantage of this offer yet.  This is an incredible deal, because EpiPens are not cheap.

Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment