Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Morning Round-Up 8.5.13

Happy Monday.  Let's do this.  



Ooh.  This resonated with me.  Stay Weird: A Letter to My Daughter.  The only thing I would change is to include my son.  Boys should be encouraged to embrace some weirdness, too.

Giant Colin Firth Terrorizes London.  Ha ha ha ha! Not the reaction they were going for.

Unclutterer is one of my most-visited sites because there is unbelievably good advice and inspiration for living an organized life.  Plus, you can't miss the funny Unitasker Wednesday posts, highlighting some of the most ridiculous gadgets ever made.  But I really like Ten Things You Can Do When You Don't Feel Motivated To Get Stuff Done.

I'm a little wary of food allergy advice from sites that usually focus on something else, like design.  But Design Sponge's Modern Etiquette series tackled Navigating Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions and did a good job of getting to the heart of the matter (I think) which is communication between the guest and host.

A little inspiration: How To Learn To Dance In A Year (among other things). "You must be willing to practice and you better be hungry." 



No comments:

Post a Comment