Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Morning Round-up 10.14.13

Happy Monday, Friends

I caved and got myself a Happy Light this week.  Here I am, tricking my brain into thinking the sun came up at 6:30.  I'm fake-smiling in this picture, but I'm actually optimistic that light therapy is going to help me cope with winter anxiety this year.  

Here are some links:

I like cursive writing, even though I don't really use it.  I never thought of the benefits for kids who learn it in school.  The Case for Cursive.

Sugar Rules  This seems like a sensible approach to limiting a family's sugar consumption.

What a good idea for a gift: Housewarming Jar

75+ Pantry Dinners for a Busy Week (which is every week, right?)

Need to entertain some active kids for a few minutes?  Have them learn Koo Koo Kangaroo's Dinosaur Stomp.  Boo's teacher said they have the kids dance to this in class, which I imagine gets some of the wiggles out.



No comments:

Post a Comment