Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Morning Round-Up 10.21.13

Happy Monday, Friends.


It's crazy how many people are talking about listening to Christmas music already, just because we got a little snow!  I'm putting a ban into effect because we still have two holidays that deserve a little hype of their own. We've put up silly, not scary, monster silhouettes in our windows so at night it looks like our house is overrun.  (I stole this idea from a friend, Vicki, who I think got it off Pinterest.)


Here are some links:

Inspiration for your winter reading list, maybe?  The Most Famous Book Set in Every State
This looks like it would make a fun scavenger hunt.  Printable Leaf Identification Cards
A question I have often asked myself.  Really.  Which Wes Anderson Home Would You Live In?
This is the most adorable DIY Halloween Dollhouse.
Well, here's one family costume I hadn't thought of.  I wonder if The Mister would go for this.


1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Suze- thanks for the linky-love! I'm sorry to read about your kids' food allergies. You would be right at home at our Thanksgiving Day table where we have aversions and/or allergies to eggs, meat, beans, onions, tomatoes, fish, olives, gluten and dairy. What's left? Air?

    ReplyDelete