Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Morning Round Up 6.23.14

Happy Monday friends!  Did you have a fabulous weekend?  Here in Minneapolis, we had the first sunny weekend in quite a while, and it was lovely.  

Our family celebrated Boo turning six with a Minecraft-themed party.  What can I say?  Nothing I made for the party was Pinterest-worthy, but he loved it and had a great time.  


Here are some links:

Another gem from McSweeney's: I Regret To Inform You That My Wedding To Captain Von Trapp Has Been Cancelled.

Stop Saving Your Stickers

What you can use to pit cherries if you don't have a cherry pitter

Photographs of the Last Women Footbinders of China 

Look at this breathtaking picture of a delta in Iceland.

Travelling with food allergies this summer?  Look at this chart Comparing Airlines' Allergy Policies.  And then, if you're like me, shake your head in wonder that ANY of them still hold on to the ridiculous peanut tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment