Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Morning Roundup 6.9.14

Happy Monday!  

It's the first day of summer vacation for us, which means after I painted my toenails and took a picture of the book I want to read, I went back to my usual routine of cleaning, prepping food, entertaining kids, etc.


Need some summer reading ideas?  I like YA fiction because it's fast-paced and a book can usually be read in a day or two.  Here's a good YA reading list with a lot of classics and best-sellers.  I'm guessing most young people have read them already, but for a mom who's read about four fiction books in the last six years, it's a good place to start.

When you're looking for stuff to do this summer: How To Be a Tourist in Your Own City

Psst.  It's next Sunday.  Four Father's Day Gifts You Won't Find at The Mall

Fanny packs here, and more fanny packs here.  They are HOT and I'm going to get one.

Chipotle caters now?  What?  What?  I can't wait to have a reason to do this!

I'm working like crazy trying to get done with my Summer 2014 Bucket List, plus update my spreadsheet of local activities.  So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment