Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Best Kids Clearance Sales Right Now (Part II)

Hey, friends!  I promised one more installment of my favorite kids' clearance deals going on right now.  I've found some more awesome things that I'm seriously thinking about buying ahead in the next size up.


J. Crew Factory ($5 shipping) has an extra 50% off clearance with the code EXTRA50 for only one more day. Wow! Keep in mind that many clearance items are final sale.  And make sure to check out the mens and womens clearance while you're at it, too.

J. Crew Factory


(prices reflect the extra 50% off)

Boys' straight chino 9.49/ Boys' printed washed shirt 9.99/ Boys' Coast is Clear storybook tee 5.49
Girls' postcard keepsake tee 6.99/ Girls' necklace sweatshirt 16.99/ Girls' colorblock stripe tee dress 13.99



I admit, I've never shopped for kids' clothes at REI (Shipping 5.99, free after $50, or free store pick-up).  I had this vague idea that "outdoorsy" clothes were just an afterthought after you pick up your LED-lit canoe paddles, or solar-powered water bottles.  But as un-sporty as I am, I still appreciate SmartWool socks and Columbia jackets for keeping kids warm and dry while waiting for the bus.  Check out the outlet section for deals on last year's outerwear.

REI

Columbia Silver Ridge skort 8.73/ SmartWool hiker street crew socks 4.73/ SmartWool Funky Fairisle tights 14.73
Columbia Zing II fleece jacket 21.73/ Columbia pearl plush full-zip fleece jacket 23.73/ The North Face Glacier full-zip hoodie 32.93


Carter's ($6 shipping, free over $50) has never been my favorite, but I found a few nice things that would look great on little ones heading off to preschool or kindergarten.

Carters



Sleeveless poplin dress 16.99/ Skinny fit printed jeans 12.99/ 3/4 sleeve Dream tee 7.99
Stretch jeggings 7.00/ Space theme shimmer tee 5.00/ Pull-on french terry pants 7.00


I hesitated before including Tea Collection ($7 shipping, free over $150) because I know the biggest sale of this summer has already come and gone. Furthermore, the Morocco collection that's on clearance right now hasn't been my favorite compared to some of the past "destinations".  Still, there are some adorable clothes left at good prices.  A tip: "Like" them on Facebook to get notices of sales.  The annual Black Friday sale is not to be missed.

Tea


Daisy chain mini dress 14.95/ Medina swing dress 12.95/ Radiant flower graphic tee 10.95
Windsurfer graphic tee 12.95/ Colorblock pocket tee 9.95/ Safi stripe pocket tee 9.95


Another personal favorite for cheap, cheap, cheap clothes is H&M (5.95 flat-rate shipping, online returns cannot be made in store).  The quality isn't the highest, but I've been happy with how long our H&M clothes have lasted.

H&M


2-pack tops 12.95 /Loose jeans 9.95/ Cotton shirt 10.00
Pull-on pants 10.00/ Top with lace sleeves 7.00/ Patterned cotton blouse 4.00  


So that's the end of my online shopping for kids clothes. This has been a lot of fun for me, and I hope I've been able to point a few friends in the right direction for their Back-to-school shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment