Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Morning Roundup 9.8.14

Happy Monday, Friends!  I'm sensing a bit of fall crispness in the air.  It makes me want to curl up in a sweater and watch When Harry Met Sally with a cup of cocoa.  Except then I'd be dripping with sweat.  It's not actually that cold out yet, and I'm counting on another 6 weeks of Fummer (Fall + Summer).  

School has started again.  Boo is in 1st Grade this year, and gets on the bus at an ungodly hour.  Since Punky and I are already awake, we've been using the morning hours to tackle housecleaning and errand-running.  It's a fact that the early bird catches the race car before all the other kids get to Home Depot.


Here are some inspiring, thought-provoking links.  I'm not just saying that.  Every one of these articles gave me hope that we still want to unplug and connect with other human beings in our technology-driven world.  I feel like my week is off to a fresh start after reading these.

I Sent All My Text Messages in Calligraphy for a Week 

Why We Humblebrag About Being Busy

I Quit Liking Things on Facebook for Two Weeks

Friday Night Meatballs: How To Change Your Life With Pasta 

What I Instagrammed Vs. What Was Really Happening 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment