Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Morning Roundup 11.3.14

Ugggh.  It's November.  It's cold.  And we just had one of those sleep-depriving, kid-confusing time changes.  I was up at 4:30 this morning, watching my kids play video games while my eyelid developed that twitchy thing it does when I'm stressed.

The early birds get the pannekoeken.


Here are some links:

Good advice for parents (even ones like me who despair when the house is a mess and the kids sometimes only get cheese and crackers for lunch): Applying the 80/20 Rule.

This blog is funny and helpful: Adulting

The front of my house needs something, and I'm not quite ready to go all out with the Christmas decor yet.  Maybe one of these fall wreaths?

Unexpected views of historic moments.  I got chills from more than a few of these pictures.

I started a gratitude journal before, but didn't keep up with it.  Now there's this app called Happier, I think I'll try.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment